A Step by Step guide to Online Registration
The USA Hockey season is from April 1 through March 31 for the 2022-2023 season. Online registration for the 2022-2023 season will be available starting April 1 2022.
1. Go to http://www.usahockeyregistration.com/
2. Choose member type "Ice Player & Coach". Be Careful NOT to select “Inline Player & Coach” this will not be accepted.
3. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration. Check the box that acknowledges that YOU are 18 or older.
4. Select the correct season – "2022-23". <<< Beginning April 1st >>>
5. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly. Use Names that are listed on your Birth Certificates.... No Nicknames.
6. Process payment $46.00 – Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card). This covers your USAH Dues and your CHC dues for the season
7. Print your Confirmation page at this time and make sure it includes the Bar code. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed. You will need this confirmation number when filling out papwerwork for the 2022/23 season.
Each participant will pay the USA Hockey fee of $46.
The home address should be used for all participants. If a player lives in one state and plays in another, enter the home address and pay any applicable Affiliate fee. The confirmation page/number will be accepted by any USA Hockey program in the country.